Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pimp my iPhone

I just got a new set of clothing for my iPhone.

Here it is

IMG_4673

So, free space..checked, lights...on, iPhone...READY!!

IMG_4671

I decided not to take of the previous clothes because of the sentimental value it has... Haha

Okay, we'll start with the back. Wipe of the dust...

IMG_4674

And we can start putting on the pants

IMG_4675

Fitted just perfectly

IMG_4679

Now the shirt,

IMG_4682

The front is more challenging as you will need to align the speaker opening and the home button

IMG_4688

Almost there...

IMG_4689

Ta da...Professional huh...

IMG_4693

Before and after product

Front view

IMG_4695

And the back

IMG_4697

I decided not to put on the accessories as it would be too flowery for me..

So...put it on Kathy's iPhone...Smart right?

Don't look too bad at all

IMG_4702


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...